There are a growing number of gambling games popping up utilizing ethereum smart contracts to offer provably fair gambling games.
Let’s take a look at some of the craziest ways you can gamble with ethereum outside of a traditional online casino that accepts ETH for deposits.
- EthCrash – (ethercrash.io) This is a game where a random timer goes off and if you’ve ‘sold’ before then you get the profit. You can watch people play EthCrash here and you can see the thread where I found this game on reddit.
- powh.io – proof of weak hands this is a decentralized exchange where the fee’s are split by token owners.
- Fomo3d – exitscam.me/play – lottery game in which the last person to buy a key at the end of the round wins the pot. There are a ton of ways the prize pool is distributed. It sounds similar to the penny auctions that were all the rage in 2010 and 2011. **This first jackpot was hit for somewhere around 10,000 ETH by a player who gamed the system.
- Etheroll – a dice game w/ a 1% house edge. No signups needed, just get in and play.
- Zethr.io – a slots, dividend card game, dice game and a game where if you are the last bidder you win called “ZetHell”
- CryptoKitties – literally a game where you buy, mate and sell digital cats utilizing ethereum. Cant make this shit up
- WarRiders – a MMO style game where you earn crypto and blowing up cars.
- GodsUnchained – another game where you buy and utilize a ‘deck’ of cards to do battle against others
These are some seriously crazy ways to gamble with crypto coming down the pike. We will add to and keep this list of the craziest ethereum based gambling games of 2018 up to date as we come across more and more games out there.
If you know of an ETH based betting or gambling game we should add then drop us a line!